Test Paper Of Class 6 Maths Chapter 10 Mensuration
Chapter 10 Test Paper (01)class-6-chapter-10-Test-Paper-01
Class 6 Maths Chapter 10 Mensuration Test Paper Set-1 Text Form:-
SAMPLE PAPER (01)
CLASS: 6 MAX. MARKS :30
SUBJECT: MATHEMATICS TIME: 1:30 HOUR
CH: 10 (Mensuration)
I. All questions are compulsory.
II. This question paper contains 14 questions divided into four Sections A, B, C and D.
III. Section A has 5 questions of 1 mark each. Section B has 4 questions of 2 marks each. Section C has 3 questions of 3 marks each. and Section D has 2 questions of 4 marks each.
IV. Use of Calculators is not permitted.
Section – A
Choose the correct answer from the given four options:
1. In Fig. a square of side 1 cm is joined to a square of side 3 cm. The perimeter of the new figure is
2. The perimeter of a triangle whose sides are 5 cm, 2 cm and 3 cm.
(a) 30 cm (b) 11 cm (c)17 cm (d)10 cm.
3. The perimeter of a rectangle of a rectangle whose length is 4 cm and breadth is 5 cm
Test Paper Of Class 8th
Test Paper Of Class 7th
Test Paper Of Class 6th
(a) 9 cm (b) 20 cm (c) 18 cm (d) 36 cm
4. The perimeter of regular hexagon of side 4 cm will be,
(a) 20 cm (b) 24 cm (c) 10 cm (d) 14 cm
5. The perimeter of a regular pentagon is 100 cm. How long is its each side?
(a) 20 cm (b) 30 cm (c) 40 cm (d) none of these
Section – B
6. Find the cost of fencing a rectangular park of length 175 m and breadth 125 m at the rate of Rs. 12 per metre.
7. Find the area of a rectangle whose length and breadth are 12 cm and 4 cm respectively.
8. The area of a rectangular field is 1600sqm. If the length of the field is 80 cm, find the perimeter of the field.
9.Parmindar walks around a square park once and covers 800m. What will be the area of this park?
Section – C
10. A farmer has a rectangular field of length and breadth 240 m and 180 m respectively. He wants to fence it with 3 rounds of rope What is the total length of rope he must use?
11.Find the areas of the squares whose sides are :
(a) 10 cm
(b) 14 cm
(c) 5 m
12. Sabina wants to cover the floor of her room whose length is 4 m and breadth is 3m by square tiles. If each square tile is of side 20cm, then find the number of tiles required to cover the floor of her room.
Section – D
13.By splitting the following figures into rectangles, find their areas (The measures are given in centimetres).
14. Find the perimeter of each of the following figures :