Test Paper Of Class 6 Maths Chapter 10 Mensuration
Chapter 10 Test Paper (03)class-6-maths-chapter-10-test-paper-03
Class 6 Maths Chapter 10 Mensuration Test Paper Set-3 Text Form:-
SAMPLE PAPER (03)
CLASS: 6 MAX. MARKS :30
SUBJECT: MATHEMATICS TIME: 1:30 HOUR
CH: 10 (Mensuration)
I. All questions are compulsory.
II. This question paper contains 14 questions divided into four Sections A, B, C and D.
III. Section A has 5 questions of 1 mark each. Section B has 4 questions of 2 marks each. Section C has 3 questions of 3marks each. and Section D has 2 questions of 4 marks each.
IV. Use of Calculators is not permitted.
1. A square shaped park ABCD of side 100m Length of the boundary of the park is
(a) 360m (b) 400m (c) 340m (d) 460m
2. The side of a triangle is 4cm, 5cm, and 7 cm, its perimeter is
(a) 16 cm (b) 14 cm (c) 12 cm (d) 18 cm
3. The length of my house is 250 m breadth 125 m length is outer boundary is
(a) 375 m (b) 750 m (c) 1500 m (d) 1000 m
4. The perimeter an equilateral triangle with side 8 cm is
(a) 16 cm, (b) 24 cm, (c) 32 cm, (d) 40 cm,
5. The length and breadth of Radha study table is 7cm and 5 cm, she want to past a lace around it the length of lace will be
(a) 12 cm, (b) 24 cm, (c) 35 cm, (d) 2 cm,
6.The lawn in front of Molly’s house is 12m× 8m, whereas the lawn in front of Dolly’s house is 15m × 5m. A bamboo fencing is built around both the lawns. How much fencing is required for both?
(a) The perimeter of a regular hexagon with each side measuring 8 m.
(b) The perimeter of a regular pentagon with each side measuring 5 m.
8. A table-top measures 2 m by 1 m 50 cm. What is its area and perimeter
in square metres?
9. A wire is cut into several small pieces. Each of the small pieces is bent into a square of side 2cm. If the total area of the small squares is 28 square cm, what was the original length of the wire?
Section – C
10. Find the perimeter of each of the following shapes :
(a) A triangle of sides 3 cm, 4 cm and 5 cm.
(b) An equilateral triangle of side 9 cm.
(c) An isosceles triangle with equal sides 8 cm each and third side 6 cm
11. A rectangular path of 60 m length and 3 m width is covered by square tiles of side 25 cm.
(a) How many tiles will there be in one row along its width?
(b) How many such rows will be there?
(c) Find the number of tiles used to make this path?
11. Split the following shapes into rectangles and find their areas. (The measures are given in centimetres)
Section – D
12. Avneet buys 9 square paving slabs, each with a side of 12 cm. He lays them in the form of a square.
(a) What is the perimeter of his arrangement?
(b) Shari does not like his arrangement. She gets him to lay them out like a cross. What is the perimeter of her arrangement?
(c) Which has greater perimeter?
(d) Avneet wonders if there is a way of getting an even greater perimeter. Can you find a way of doing this? (The paving slabs must meet along complete edges i.e. they cannot be broken
13. In Fig, each square is of unit length
(a) What is the perimeter of the rectangle ABCD?
(b) What is the area of the rectangle ABCD?
(c) Divide this rectangle into ten parts of equal area by shading squares. (Two parts of equal area are shown here)
(d) Find the perimeter of each part which you have divided. Are they all equal?