Class 6 Maths Chapter 4 and 5 Test Paper Set-1 Pdf Download CBSE
Class 6 Maths Chapter 4 Basic Geometrical Ideas and 5 Understanding Elementary Shapes Sample Question Paper pdf Download set 1:-
Also Visit Our Youtube Channel PGRMS or Click Here
Chapter 4 & 5 Test Paper (01)
Class 6 Maths Chapter 4 and 5 Test Paper Set-1 Text Form:-
PGRMS Education (Worksheet)
SAMPLE PAPER (1)
CLASS: 6 MAX. MARKS :30
SUBJECT: MATHEMATICS TIME: 1:30 HOUR
CH: 4,5 (Geometry)
I. All questions are compulsory.
II. This question paper contains 14 questions divided into four Sections A, B, C and D.
III. Section A has 5 questions of 1 mark each. Section B has 4 questions 2 marks each. Section C has 3 questions of 3 marks each. and Section D has 2 questions of 4 marks each.
IV. Use of Calculators is not permitted.
Section – A
In Questions 1 to 10, there are four options, out of which one is correct. Write the correct answer.
1. The number of diagonals of a pentagon is
(A) 3 (B) 4
(C) 5 (D) 10
2. Number of line segments in the given is
(A) 5 (B) 10
(C) 15 (D) 20
3. The number of obtuse angles in the given is
(A) 2 (B) 3
(C) 4 (D) 5
Test Paper Of Class 8th
Test Paper Of Class 7th
Test Paper Of Class 6th
4.What is the minimum distance between two intersecting lines?
(A) 22 Units (B) 11 Units
(C) 0 Units
(D) Perpendicular distance between them
5. A polygon has prime number of sides. Its number of sides is equal to the sum of the two least consecutive primes. The number of diagonals of the polygon is
(A) 4 (B) 5
(C) 7 (D) 10
Section – B
6. Draw rough diagrams to illustrate the following :
(a) Open curve
(b) Closed curve.
7. Say True or False :
(a) Each angle of a rectangle is a right angle.
(b) The opposite sides of a rectangle are equal in length.
8. Where will the hour hand of a clock stop if it starts
(a) from 6 and turns through 1 right angle?
(b) from 8 and turns through 2 right angles?
9. Fill in the blanks with acute, obtuse, right or straight :
(c) An angle whose measure is the sum of the measures of two right angles is _____.
(d) When the sum of the measures of two angles is that of a right angle, then each one of them is ______.
Section – C
10. Name the types of following triangles :
(a) Triangle with lengths of sides 7 cm, 8 cm and 9 cm.
(b) ∆ABC with AB = 8.7 cm, AC = 7 cm and BC = 6 cm.
(c) ∆PQR such that PQ = QR = PR = 5 cm. 5. Illustrate, if possible, each one of the following with a rough diagram:
(a) A closed curve that is not a polygon.
(b) An open curve made up entirely of line segments.
(c) A polygon with two sides.
11. in the given is
(a) ∠AOD is a/an ______ angle
(b) ∠COA is a/an ______ angle
(c) ∠AOE is a/an ______ angle
12. How many right angles do you make if you start facing
(a) south and turn clockwise to west?
(b) north and turn anti-clockwise to east?
(c) west and turn to west?
Section – D
13. Draw rough diagrams of two angles such that they have
(a) One point in common.
(b) Two points in common.
(c) Three points in common
(d) Four points in common.
14. From the figure, identify :
(a) the centre of circle
(b) three radii
(c) a diameter
(d) a chord
Class 8 Maths Chapter-wise Test Paper