Class 6 Maths Chapter 4 Basic Geometrical Ideas and 5 Understanding Elementary Shapes Sample Question Paper pdf Download set 3:-
Chapter 4 & 5 Test Paper (03)
Class 6 Maths Chapter 4 and 5 Test Paper Set-3 Text Form:-
PGRMS Education (Worksheet)
SAMPLE PAPER (3)
CLASS: 6 MAX. MARKS :30
SUBJECT: MATHEMATICS TIME: 1:30 HOUR
CH: 4,5 (Geometry)
I. All questions are compulsory.
II. This question paper contains 14 questions divided into four Sections A, B, C and D.
III. Section A has 5 questions of 1 mark each. Section B has 4 questions 2 marks each. Section C has 3 questions of 3 marks each. and Section D has 2 questions of 4 marks each.
IV. Use of Calculators is not permitted.
Section – A
In Questions 1 to 10, there are four options, out of which one is correct. Write the correct answer.
1. Number of lines passing through five points such that no three of them are collinear is
(A) 10 (B) 5
(C) 20 (D) 8
2. In Fig, if point A is shifted to point B along the ray PX such that PB = 2PA, then the measure of ∠BPY is
(A) greater than 45° (B) 45°
(C) less than 45° (D) 90°
3. If the sum of two angles is greater than180°, then which of the
following is not possible for the two angles?
(A) One obtuse angle and one acute angle
(B) One reflex angle and one acute angle
(C) Two obtuse angles
(D) Two right angles.
4. In the given figure, ∠BAC = 90° and AD ⊥ BC. The number of right triangles in the figure is
(A) 1 (B) 2
(C) 3 (D) 4
5.The number of right angles ABC that can be formed is
Section – B
6. fill in the blanks to make the statements true:
(a) The number of diagonals in a hexagon is ________.
(b) A pair of opposite sides of a trapezium are ________.
7. Find the number of right angles turned through by the hour hand of a clock when it goes from
(a) 3 to 6 (b) 2 to 8
8. What part of a revolution have you turned through if you stand facing
(a) east and turn clockwise to face north?
(b) south and turn clockwise to face east?
9. Say True or False :
(a) The diagonals of a square are perpendicular to one another.
(b) All the sides of a rhombus are of equal length.
Section – C
10. In given fig. O is the centre of the circle.
(a) Name all chords of the circle.
(b) Name all radii of the circle.
(c) Name a chord, which is not the diameter of the circle.
11. In given figure.
(a) What is AE + EC?
(b) What is AC – EC?
(c) What is BD – BE?
12. Write the name of
(c) faces of the prism.
Section – D
13. Draw a rough sketch of a quadrilateral KLMN. State,
(a) two pairs of opposite sides,
(b) two pairs of opposite angles,
(c) two pairs of adjacent sides,
(d) two pairs of adjacent angles.
14. Draw any circle and mark
(a) its centre
(b) a radius
(c) a diameter
(d) a sector