Test Paper Of Class 6 Science Chapter 1 Food Where Does it Come from Biology
Chapter 1 Test Paper (01)
Class 6 Science Chapter 1 Food Where Does it Come from Test Paper Set-1 Text Form:-
Class 6 Science (Worksheet with answers)
Chapter – 1 (Food: Where does it come from)
A. Multiple choice Questions (MCQ) :-
1. Which of these animals have teeth ?
2. Which of these food ingredients we do not get from either plants or animals ?
3. Which of these is obtained from animals ?
4. Stems of which of the following plants are edible ?
(a) Potato and ginger
(b) Onion and beet root
(c) Ginger and radish
(d) Potato and radish
5.Which of the following animals give us eggs ?
(a) Goat and hen
(b) Camel and goat
(c) Hen and duck
(d) Camel and duck
B. Fill in the blanks:-
- The edible parts in spinach are the …………………. .
- The ……………….. that we drink comes from cows, buffaloes and goat, is an animal product.
- We get sugar from ……………….
- Deer eats only plant products and so is called ………………… .
- Parrot eats only ………………. products.
C. Subjective Questions ( Short Answers type Questions )
- Give two examples of dairy products.
- Is squirrel herbivore, carnivore or omnivore ?
- Give reasons that how food help our body to perform various functions ?
- Name the structure, where honey prepared by bees is stored.
- In what way is a scavenger useful for the environment ?
- Name two plants and their parts that humans eat.
- Define Omnivores animals and Explain how they are different from others with at least four Examples.
- Name four Roots that we can consume as our food.
- What are carnivores ? Give any two special characteristics of carnivores.
- Name any four ingredients used for cooking egg curry .
- Why are mosquitoes known as parasites ?
- How the teeth of carnivores are different from those of herbivores ?
- How honey is made ?
- What are herbivores ? Give any two special characteristics of herbivores.
D. Long Answers Type Questions:-
- Differentiate between herbivores, carnivores and omnivores. Give suitable examples of each category.
- What food items do we get from plants ? Give examples to support your answer.
- Mention the variety of food products obtained from animals.
- Classify the animals on the basis of food they eat. Write two examples of each?