Test Paper Of Class 7 Maths Chapter 11 Perimeter And Area
Chapter 11 Test Paper (02)class-7-maths-chapter-11-test-paper-02
Class 7 Maths Chapter 11 Perimeter And Area Test Paper Set-2 Text Form:-
SAMPLE PAPER (02)
CLASS: 7 MAX. MARKS :30
SUBJECT: MATHEMATICS TIME: 1:30 HOUR CH: 11 (PERIMETER AND AREA)
I. All questions are compulsory.
II. This question paper contains 14 questions divided into four Sections A, B, C and D.
III. Section A has 5 questions of 1 mark each. Section B has 4 questions of 2 marks each. Section C has 3 questions of 3 marks each. and Section D has 2 questions of 4 marks each.
IV. Use of Calculators is not permitted.
Section – A
Questions1 to 5, has four options, out of which one is correct. Write the correct answer.
1. Area of triangle PQR is 100 cm2 If altitude QT is 10cm, then its base PR is
Test Paper Of Class 8th
Test Paper Of Class 7th
Test Paper Of Class 6th
(a) 20 cm (b) 15 cm (c) 10 cm (d) 5 cm
2. What is the radius of the largest circle that can be cut out of the rectangle measuring 10 cm in length and 8 cm in breadth?
(a) 4 cm (b) 5 cm (c) 8 cm (d) 10 cm
3. Length of tape required to cover the edges of a semi-circular disc of radius 10 cm is
(a) 62.8 cm (b) 51.4 cm (c) 31.4 cm (d) 15.7 cm
4. If 1m2 = x mm2, then the value of x is
(a) 1000 (b) 10000 (c) 100000 (d) 1000000
5. If the sides of a parallelogram are increased to twice its original lengths, how much will the perimeter of the new parallelogram?
(a) 1.5 times (b) 2 times (c) 3 times (d) 4 times
Section – B
6. Find the breadth of a rectangular plot of land, if its area is 440 m2 and the length is 22 m. Also find its perimeter
7. The area of a rectangular sheet is 500 cm2. If the length of the sheet is 25 cm, what is its width? Also find the perimeter of the rectangular sheet.
8. PQRS is a parallelogram QM is the height from Q to SR and QN is the height from Q to PS. If SR = 12 cm and QM = 7.6 cm. Find:
(a) the area of the parallelogram PQRS
(b) QN, if PS = 8 cm
9. A garden is 90 m long and 75 m broad. A path 5 m wide is to be built outside and around it. Find the area of the path. Also find the area of the garden in hectare.
Section – C
10. Find the area of the following circles, given that:
(a) radius = 14 mm (Take π = 22/7) (b) diameter = 49 m
(c) radius = 5 cm
11.The area of a square and a rectangle are equal. If the side of the square is 40 cm and the breadth of the rectangle is 25 cm, find the length of the rectangle. Also, find the perimeter of the rectangle.
12. Find the missing values:
S.No. Base Height Area of the Parallelogram
a. 20 cm ______ 246 cm2
b. ______ 15 cm 154.5 cm2
c. ______ 8.4 cm 48.72 cm2
Section – D
13. Through a rectangular field of length 90 m and breadth 60 m, two roads are constructed which are parallel to the sides and cut each other at right angles through the centre of the fields. If the width of each road is 3 m, find.
(i) the area covered by the roads.
(ii) the cost of constructing the roads at the rate of ₹ 110 per m2
14. Shazli took a wire of length 44 cm and bent it into the shape of a circle. Find the radius of that circle. Also find its area. If the same wire is bent into the shape of a square, what will be the length of each of its sides? Which figure encloses more area, the circle or the square? (Take π = 22/7)