Test Paper Of Class 7 Maths Chapter 11 Perimeter And Area
Chapter 11 Test Paper (04)class-7-maths-chapter-11-test-paper-04
Class 7 Maths Chapter 11 Perimeter And Area Test Paper Set-4 Text Form:-
SAMPLE PAPER (04)
CLASS: 7 MAX. MARKS :30
SUBJECT: MATHEMATICS TIME: 1:30 HOUR CH: 7 (PERIMETER AND AREA)
I. All questions are compulsory.
II. This question paper contains 14 questions divided into four Sections A, B, C and D.
III. Section A has 5 questions of 1 mark each. Section B has 4 questions of 2 marks each. Section C has 3 questions of 3 marks each. and Section D has 2 questions of 4 marks each.
IV. Use of Calculators is not permitted.
Section – A
Questions1 to 5, has four options, out of which one is correct. Write the correct answer.
1. In Fig, EFGH is a parallelogram, altitudes FK and FI are 8 cm and 4cm respectively. If EF = 10 cm, then area of EFGH is.
Test Paper Of Class 8th
Test Paper Of Class 7th
Test Paper Of Class 6th
(a) 20 cm2 (b) 32 cm2
(c) 40 cm2 (d) 80 cm2
2. Circumference of a circle of diameter 5 cm is.
(a) 3.14 cm (b) 31.4 cm (c) 15.7 cm (d) 1.57 cm
3. Area of a circle with diameter ‘m’ radius ‘n’ and circumference ‘p’ is.
(a) 2 πn (b) π m2 (c) π p2 (d) πn2
4. What will be the area of the largest square that can be cut out of a circle of radius 10 cm?
(a) 100 cm2 (b) 200 cm2 (c) 300 cm2 (d) 400 cm2
5. If the radius of a circle is tripled, the area becomes
(a) 9 times (b) 3 times (c) 6 times (d) 30 times
Section – B
6. The perimeter of a rectangular sheet is 100 cm. If the length is 35 cm, find its breadth. Also find the area.
7. A wire is in the shape of a rectangle. Its length is 40 cm and breadth is 22 cm. If the same wire is re-bent in the shape of a square, what will be the measure of each side. Also find which shape encloses more area?
8. DL and BM are the heights on sides AB and AD respectively of parallelogram ABCD (In fig). If the area of the parallelogram is 1470 cm2, AB = 35 cm and AD = 49 cm, find the length of BM and DL.
9. A gardener wants to fence a circular garden of diameter 21m. Find the length of the rope he needs to purchase, if he makes 2 rounds of fence. Also find the cost of the rope, if it costs 4 per meter. (Take π = 22/7)
Section – C
10. Find the area of following parallelograms:
(iii) In a parallelogram ABCD, AB = 7.2 cm and the perpendicular from C on AB is 4.5 cm.
11. Shazli took a wire of length 44 cm and bent it into the shape of a circle. Find the radius of that circle. Also find its area. If the same wire is bent into the shape of a square, what will be the length of each of its sides? Which figure encloses more area, the circle or the square?
(Take π = 22/7)
12. Two cross roads, each of width 10 m, cut at right angles through the centre of a rectangular park of length 700 m and breadth 300 m and parallel to its sides. Find the area of the roads. Also find the area of the park excluding cross roads. Give the answer in hectares.
Section – D
13. The adjoining figure represents a rectangular lawn with a circular flower bed in the middle. Find:
(i) the area of the whole land
(ii) the area of the flower bed
(iii) the area of the lawn excluding the area of the flower bed
(iv) the circumference of the flower bed
14. Two cross roads, each of width 5 m, run at right angles through the centre of a rectangular park of length 70 m and breadth 45 m and parallel to its sides. Find the area of the roads. Also find the cost of constructing the roads at the rate of ₹105 per m2 .