Class 7 Maths Chapter 12 Test Paper Set-1 Pdf Download CBSE
Test Paper Of Class 7 Maths Chapter 12 Algebraic Expression
Also Visit Our Youtube Channel PGRMS or Click Here
Chapter 12 Test Paper (01)class-7-maths-chapter-12-test-paper-01
Class 7 Maths Chapter 12 algebraic Expression Test Paper Set-1 Text Form:-
SAMPLE PAPER (01)
CLASS: 7 MAX. MARKS :30 SUBJECT: MATHEMATICS TIME: 1:30 HOUR CH: 12 (Algebraic Expressions)
I. All questions are compulsory.
II. This question paper contains 14 questions divided into four Sections A, B, C and D.
III. Section A has 5 questions of 1 mark each. Section B has 4 questions of 2 marks each. Section C has 3 questions of 3 marks each. and Section D has 2 questions of 4 marks each.
IV. Use of Calculators is not permitted.
Section – A
In Questions 1 to 5, there are four options, out of which one is correct. Write the correct answer.
1: The like terms in 3x (3 – 2y) and 2 (xy + x2) are
(a) 9x and 2x2 (b) – 6xy and 2xy
(c) 9x and 2xy (d) – 6xy and 2x2
2. Number of terms in the expression 3x2y – 2y2z – z2x + 5 is
(a) 2 (b) 3 (c) 4 (d) 5
3. Coefficient of x in – 9xy2z is
(a) 9yz (b) – 9yz (c) 9y2z (d) – 9y2z
4. – b – 0 is equal to
(a) –1 × b (b) 1 – b – 0 (c) 0 – (–1) × b (d) – b – 0 – 1
5. The number of scarfs of length half metre that can be made from y metres of cloth is :
(a) 2y (b) y/2 (c) y + 2 (d) y + ½
Section – B
(a) the coefficients of x in the following expressions? 4x – 3y, 8 – x + y, y 2 x – y, 2z – 5xz
(b) the coefficients of y in the following expressions? 4x – 3y, 8 + yz, yz2 + 5, my + m
7. Classify into monomials, binomials and trinomials.
(i) 4y – 7z (ii) y2 (iii) x + y – xy (iv) 100
8. State whether a given pair of terms is of like or unlike terms.
(i) 1, 100 (ii) –7x, 52x (iii) – 29x, – 29y (iv) 14xy, 42yx
9. Get the algebraic expressions in the following cases using variables, constants and arithmetic operations
(i) Subtraction of z from y.
(ii) One-half of the sum of numbers x and y.
Section – C
10. Simplify combining like terms:
(i) 21b – 32 + 7b – 20b
(ii) – z2 + 13z 2 – 5z + 7z 3 – 15z
(iii) p – (p – q) – q – (q – p)
11. Subtract: (i) –5y2 from y2
(ii) 6xy from –12xy
(iii) (a – b) from (a + b)
12. If m = 2, find the value of:
(i) m – 2 (ii) 3m – 5 (iii) 9 – 5m
Section – D
13. (a) From the sum of 2y2 + 3yz, – y2 – yz – z2 and yz + 2z2 , subtract the sum of 3y2 – z2 and –y2 + yz + z2 .
(b) Subtract the sum of – 3x3y2 + 2x2y3 and – 3x2y3 – 5y4 from x4 + x3 y2 + x2y3 + y4.
14. Find the values of the following polynomials at a = – 2 and b = 3:
(a) a2 + 2ab + b2 (b) a2 – 2ab + b2
(c) a3 + 3a2b + 3ab2 + b3 (d) a3 – 3a2b + 3ab2 – b3
Please provide an answer pdf also to check our ans. Whether they are ✅✔☑correct or not ❌
This Questions are for Your Better Practice And Still You have doubt in any of the question Then Join Our Telegram group:- https://telegram.me/pgrmseducation
and Thanks For Asking Your Doubts.
thank you for providing the question paper for each chapter. This will make my exam results better
Thanks Rohan and keep studying