Class 7 Maths Chapter 3 Data Handling test Paper pdf Download set-2:-
Chapter 3 Test Paper (02)
Class 7 Maths Chapter 3 Test Paper Set-2Text Form:-
SAMPLE PAPER (02)
CLASS: 7 MAX. MARKS :30
SUBJECT: MATHEMATICS TIME: 1 HOUR
CH: 3 (DATA HANDLING)
I. All questions are compulsory.
II. This question paper contains 14 questions divided into four Sections A, B, C and D.
III. Section A has 5 questions of 1 mark each. Section B has 4 questions of 2 marks each. Section C has 3 questions of 3 marks each. and Section D has 2 questions of 4 marks each.
IV. Use of Calculators is not permitted
1. The mean of the first five whole number is _______ .
(a)2 (b) 5 (c) 3 (d) 4
Test Paper Of Class 8th
Test Paper Of Class 7th
Test Paper Of Class 6th
2. A data can have _________ mode .
(a) Only one (b) only two (c) only 3 (c) more than one
3. Median of the data 13,16,12,14,19,12,14,13,14 is ______ .
a. 1 4 b. 19 c. 12 d. 13
4. In a set of observations, the observation that occurs the most often
is called _________.
5. In Throwing a die the number of possible outcomes is _________.
6. Ashish studies for 4 hours, 5 hours and 3 hours respectively on three consecutive days. How many hours does he study daily on an average?
7. The heights of 10 girls were measured in cm and the results are as follows: 135, 150, 139, 128, 151, 132, 146, 149, 143, 141.
(i) What is the height of the tallest girl?
(ii) What is the height of the shortest girl?
9. The rainfall (in mm) in a city on 7 days of a certain week was recorded as follows:
Day Mon Tue Wed Thurs Fri Sat Sun
Rainfall 0.0 12.2 2.1 0.0 20.5 5.5 1.0
(i) Find the range of the rainfall in the above data.
(ii) Find the mean rainfall for the week.
10. Use the bar graph (Fig 3.3) to answer the following questions.
(a) Which is the most popular pet?
(b) How many students have dog as a pet?
(c) Find toral numbers of the animals.
11. Khilona earned scores of 97, 73 and 88 respectively in her first three examinations. If she scored 80 in the fourth examination, then her average score will be
(a) increased by 1
(b) increased by 2
(c) decreased by 1
12. Classify the following events as certain to happen, impossible to happen, may or may not happen:
(a) Getting a number less than 1 on throwing a die.
(b) Getting head when a coin is tossed.
(c) A team winning the match.
13. Study the bar graph given below and answer the questions that follow.
(a) What information does the above bar graph represent?
(b) In which year was production the least?
(c) After which year was the maximum rise in the production?
(d) What is the production in 2009.
14. The table below compares the population (in hundreds) of 4 towns over two years:
Towns A B C D
2007 2900 6400 8300 4600
2009 3200 7500 9200 6300
Study the table and answer the following questions:
(a) Draw a double bar graph using appropriate scale to depict the above information.
(b) In which town was the population growth maximum?
(c) In which town was the population growth least?