Class 7 Maths Chapter 3 Test Paper Set-3 Pdf Download CBSE
Class 7 Maths Chapter 3 Data Handling test Paper pdf Download set-3:-
Also Visit Our Youtube Channel PGRMS or Click Here
Chapter 3 Test Paper (03)
Class 7 Maths Chapter 3 Test Paper Set-2Text Form:-
SAMPLE PAPER (03)
CLASS: 7 MAX. MARKS :30
SUBJECT: MATHEMATICS TIME: 1 HOUR
CH: 3 (DATA HANDLING)
I. All questions are compulsory.
II. This question paper contains 14 questions divided into four Sections A, B, C and D.
III. Section A has 5 questions of 1 mark each. Section B has 4 questions of 2 marks each. Section C has 3 questions of 3 marks each. and Section D has 2 questions of 4 marks each.
IV. Use of Calculators is not permitted
1.The median of the first ten prime number is _______ .
a. 2.5 b. 5.5 c. 3.5 d. none
Test Paper Of Class 8th
Test Paper Of Class 7th
Test Paper Of Class 6th
2. The mode of the data 2 , 2 , 2 , 3 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 5 , 5, 6 , 6 , 8 is __________
a.2 b. 5 c. 8 d. 2 & 5 both
3. Median of the data 13,16,12,14,19,12,14,13,14 are:
a. 13 & 1 4 b. 14 & 13 c. 14 & 14 d. 19 & 13
4. The mean of a data is defined as _________.
5. The probability of an event which is impossible to happen is ________.
6. A batsman scored the following number of runs in six innings: 36, 35, 50, 46, 60, 55 Find the mean runs scored by him in an inning.
7. The heights of 10 girls were measured in cm and the results are as follows: 135, 150, 139, 128, 151, 132, 146, 149, 143, 141. girl?
a. What is the range of the data?
b.What is the mean height of the girls?
8. Following table shows the points of each player scored in four games:
Player Game Game Game Game
1 2 3 4
A 14 16 10 10
B 0 8 6 4
C 8 11 Did not 13
Now answer the following questions:
(i) Find the mean to determine A’s average number of points scored per game.
(ii) To find the mean number of points per game for C, would you divide the total points by 3 or by 4? Why?
(iii) Find the average runs scored by player A.
9.There are 6 marbles in a box with numbers from 1 to 6 marked on each of them.
(i)What is the probability of drawing a marble with number 2?
(ii)What is the probability of drawing a marble with number 5?
10. On tossing a coin, the outcome is
(a) only head
(b) only tail
(c) neither head nor tail
11. Two hundred students of 6th and 7th class were asked to name their favourite colour so as to decide upon what should be the colour of their School Building. The results are shown in the following table. Represent the given data on a bar graph.
|Number of Students||43||19||55||49||34|
Answer the following questions with the help of the bar graph:
(i)Which is the most preferred colour and which is the least preferred?
(ii)How many colours are there in all? What are they?
12. The weights (in kg.) of 15 students of a class are:
38, 42, 35, 37, 45, 50, 32, 43, 43, 40, 36, 38, 43,38, 47
(i) Find the mode and median of this data.
(ii) Is there more than one mode?
(iii)Find average height of the students.
13.The students of Class VII have to choose one club from Music, Dance, Yoga, Dramatics, Fine arts and Electronics clubs. The data given below shows the choices made by girls and boys of the class. Study the table and answer the questions that follow:
Clubs Music Dance Yoga Dramatics Fine Arts Electronics
Girls 15 24 10 19 27 21
Boys 12 16 8 17 11 30
(a) How many students are there in Class VII?
(b) Which is the most preferred club by boys?
(c) Which is the least preferred club by girls?
(d) For which club the difference between boys and girls is the least?
14. The table below gives the flavours of ice cream liked by children (boys and girls) of a society.
Flavours Vanilla Chocolate Strawberry Mango Butterscotch
Boys 4 9 3 8 13
Girls 8 12 7 9 10
Study the table and answer the following questions:
(a) Draw a double bar graph using appropriate scale to represent the above information.
(b) Which flavour is liked the most by the boys?
(c) How many girls are there in all?