Test Paper Of Class 7 Maths Chapter 6 Triangles And It’s Properties
- (Set-1) Chapter 6 Class 7 maths
- (Set-3) Chapter 6 Class 7 maths
- (Set-4) Chapter 6 Class 7 maths
Chapter 6 Test Paper (02)SET-2-Chapter-6-Class-7-Maths
Class 7 Maths Chapter 6 est Paper Of Class 7 Maths Chapter 6 Triangles And It’s Properties Test Paper Set-2 Text Form:-
SAMPLE PAPER (02)
CLASS: 7 MAX. MARKS :30
SUBJECT: MATHEMATICS TIME: 1:30 HOUR
CH: 6 (The Triangle and its Properties) (Worksheet)
- All questions are compulsory.
- This question paper contains 14 questions divided into four Sections A, B, C and D.
- Section A has 5 questions of 1 mark each. Section B has 4 questions of 2 marks each. Section C has 3 questions of 3 marks each. and Section D has 2 questions of 4 marks each.
- Use of Calculators is not permitted
1. In a right-angled triangle, the angles other than the right angle are
2. Triangle DEF of given figure is a right triangle with ∠E = 90°. What type of angles are ∠D and ∠F?
(a) They are equal angles
(b) They form a pair of adjacent angles
(c) They are complementary angles
(d) They are supplementary angles
3. In given figure, PQ = PS. The value of x is
4. If one of the angles of a triangle is 110°, then the angle between the bisectors of the other two angles is (a) 70°
5. By which congruency criterion, the two triangles in given figure are congruent?
6. In triangle XYZ, the measure of angle X is 30°
greater than the measure of angle Y and angle
Z is a right angle. Find the measure of ∠Y.
7. Find the measure of ∠ A in given figure
8. Check whether the following measures (in cm) can be the sides of a right-angled triangle or not. 1.5, 3.6, 3.9
9. If one angle of a triangle is 60° and the other two angles are in the ratio 1 : 2, find the angles.
10. Which of the following can be the sides of a right triangle?
(i) 2.5 cm,6.5 cm, 6 cm.
(ii) 2 cm, 2 cm, 5 cm.
(iii) 1.5 cm, 2cm, 2.5 cm
11. Take any point O in the interior of a triangle PQR. Is
(i) OP + OQ > PQ?
(ii) OQ + OR > QR?
(iii) OR + OP > RP?
12. A 15 m long ladder reached a window
12 m high from the ground on placing it
against a wall at a distance a. Find the
distance of the foot of the ladder from
13. ABCD is quadrilateral. Is AB + BC + CD + DA < 2 (AC + BD)?
14. Find the values of the unknown angles in the following diagrams:
Chapter Wise Test Paper Of Class 7 Maths:-