Class 7 Maths Chapter 11 Test Paper Set-1 Pdf Download CBSE
Test Paper Of Class 7 Maths Chapter 11 Perimeter And Area
Also Visit Our Youtube Channel PGRMS or Click Here
Chapter 11 Test Paper (01)class-7-maths-chapter-11-test-paper-01
Class 7 Maths Chapter 11 Perimeter And Area Test Paper Set-1 Text Form:-
SAMPLE PAPER (01)
CLASS: 7 MAX. MARKS :30 SUBJECT: MATHEMATICS TIME: 1:30 HOUR CH: 11 (PERIMETER AND AREA)
I. All questions are compulsory.
II. This question paper contains 14 questions divided into four Sections A, B, C and D.
III. Section A has 5 questions of 1 mark each. Section B has 4 questions of 2 marks each. Section C has 3 questions of 3 marks each. and Section D has 2 questions of 4 marks each.
IV. Use of Calculators is not permitted.
Section – A
Questions1 to 5, has four options, out of which one is correct. Write the correct answer.
1. Circumference of a circle is always.
(a) more than three times of its diameter.
Test Paper Of Class 8th
Test Paper Of Class 7th
Test Paper Of Class 6th
(b) three times of its diameter.
(c) less than three times of its diameter.
(d) three times of its radius
2. Area of triangle PQR is 100 cm2 If altitude QT is 10 cm, then its base PR is.
(a) 20 cm (b) 15 cm (c) 10 cm (d) 5 cm
3. Circumference of a circle disc is 88 cm. Its radius is.
(a) 8 cm (b) 11 cm (c) 14 cm (d) 44 cm
4. A table top is semi-circular in shape with diameter 2.8 m. Area of this table top is
(a) 3.08 m2 (b) 6.16 m2 (c) 12.32 m2 (d) 24.64 m2
5. If each side of a rhombus is doubled, how much will its area increase? (a) 1.5 times (b) 2 times (c) 3 times (d) 4 times
Section – B
6. The length and the breadth of a rectangular piece of land are 500 m and 300 m respectively. Find
(i) its area
(ii) the cost of the land, if 1 m2 of the land costs ₹ 10,000.
7. A door-frame of dimensions 3 m × 2 m is fixed on the wall of dimension 10 m × 10 m. Find the total labour charges for painting the wall if the labour charges for painting 1 m2 of the wall is ₹ 2.50.
8. The perimeter of a rectangle is 130 cm. If the breadth of the rectangle is 30 cm, find its length. Also find the area of the rectangle.
9. In ∆PQR, PR = 8 cm, QR = 4 cm and PL = 5 cm Find:
(i) the area of the ∆PQR (ii) QM
10. A carpet of size 5 m × 2 m has 25 cm wide red border. The inner part of the carpet is blue in colour (in fig.). Find the area of blue portion. What is the ratio of areas of red portion to blue portion?
11. Find the missing values:
|Base||Height||Area of Triangle|
|15 cm||87 cm2|
|31.4 mm||1256 mm2|
|22 cm||170.5 cm2|
12.The adjoining figure shows two circles with the same centre. The radius of the larger circle is 10 cm and the radius of the smaller circle is 4 cm.
(a) the area of the larger circle
(b) the area of the smaller circle
(c) the shaded area between the two circles. (π = 3.14)
Section – D
13. Use the In fig. showing the layout of a farm house:
(a) What is the area of land used to grow hay?
(b) It costs ₹ 91 per m2 to fertilise the vegetable garden. What is the total cost?
(c) A fence is to be enclosed around the house. The dimensions of the house are 18.7 m ×12.6 m. At least how many metres of fencing are needed?
(d) Each banana tree required 1.25 m2 of ground space. How many banana trees can there be in the orchard?
14. The plan and measurement for a house are given in Fig. The house is surrounded by a path 1m wide.
Find the following:
(i) Cost of paving the path with bricks at rate of ₹120 per m2.
(ii) Cost of wooden flooring inside the house except the bathroom at the cost of ₹ 1200 per m2.
(iii) Area of Living Room.
(iv) Area of kitchen.