Test Paper Of Class 7 Science Physics Chapter 13 Motion and time
Chapter 13 Test Paper (01)class-7-matsh-chapter-13-motion-and-time-01
Class 7 Science Physics Chapter 13 Motion and Time Test Paper Set-1 Text Form:-
SAMPLE PAPER (01)
CLASS: 7 MAX.MARKS:30
SUBJECT: SCIENCE (Physics) TIME: 1:30 HOUR
CH: 13 (Motion And Time)
I. All questions are compulsory.
II. This question paper contains 18 questions divided into three Sections:- A, B, and C.
III. Section A has 10 questions of 1 mark each. Section B has 4 questions of 2 mark each and Section C has 4 questions of 3 mark each.
(Section – A)
In Questions 1 to 10, there are four options, out of which one is correct. Write the correct answer.
1. The basic unit of speed is:
Test Paper Of Class 8th
Test Paper Of Class 7th
Test Paper Of Class 6th
(i) km/min (ii) m/min
(iii) km/h (iv) m/s
2. Aman started walking towards his office at 9 AM9AM in the morning. He reached his office at 9:30AM9:30AM. He started walking again to reach home in same time. What is the total distance covered by Aman if the average speed of Aman is 4 km/hr4km/hr?
A. 2 km2km
B. 4 km4km
C. 6 km6km
D. 8 km8km
3. Which of the following relations is correct?
(i) Speed = Distance × Time
(ii) Speed = Distance /Time
(iii) Speed = Time/ Distance
(iv) Speed = 1/Distance x Time
4. The speed of a moving body is 0.8 m/s. This speed is equal to.
A. 2.88 km/h B. 0.288 km/h
C. 28.8 Km/h D. 1.44 km/h
5. A bus travels 54 km in 90 minutes. The speed of the bus is.
(a) 0.6 m/s (b) 10 m/s
(c) 5.4 m/s (d) 3.6 m/s
6. Identify the wrong statement :
A. Your homes is at rest with respect to the earth.
B. For two bodies moving in same direction with same speed, each one seems to be at rest with respect to other.
C. A tree is at absolute rest.
D. With respect to a moving train, a tree is in motion.
7. The correct symbol to represent the speed of an object is.
(a) 5 m/s (b) 5 mp
(c) 5 m/s-1 (d) 5 s/m
8. Arun was going for a run in the morning. He travelled a distance of 4 km4km in one hour. What could be the speed of Arun in km/hrkm/hr?
A. 44 B. 88
C. 22 D. 66
9. The distance traveled by 5 identical particle is given below in the options A, B, C, D and E respectively at specific time interval. Which object is moving with a constant velocity?
A. 1m, 4m, 9m, 16m, 25m
B. 2m, 4m, 4m, 6m
C. 2m, 4m, 6m, 8m, 10m
D. 6m, 11m, 15m, 18m, 20m
E. 4m, 9m, 15m, 22m, 29m
10. A car moves with a speed of 40 km/h for 15 minutes and then with a speed of 60 km/h for the next 15 minutes. The total distance covered by the car is:
(i) 100 km (ii) 25 km
(iii) 15 km (iv) 10 km
(Section – B)
11. Complete the data of the table given below with the help of the distance-time graph given in Figure.
12. A spaceship travels 36,000 km in one hour. Express its speed in km/s.
13. Plot a distance-time graph of the tip of the second hand of a clock by selecting 4 points on x-axis and y-axis respectively. The circumference of the circle traced by the second hand is 64 cm.
14. The distance between two stations is 240 km. A train takes 4 hours to cover this distance. Calculate the speed of the train.
(Section – C)
15. The odometer of a car reads 57321.0 km when the clock shows the time 08:30 AM. What is the distance moved by the car, if at 08:50 AM, the odometer reading has changed to 57336.0 km? Calculate the speed of the car in km/min during this time. Express the speed in km/h also.
16. Given below as Figure is the distance-time graph of the motion an object.
(i) What will be the position of the object at 20s?
(ii) What will be the distance travelled by the object in 12s?
(iii) What is the average speed of the object?
17. Distance between Bholu’s and Golu’s house is 9 km. Bholu has to attend Golu’s birthday party at 7 o’clock. He started from his home at 6 o’clock on his bicycle and covered a distance of 6 km in 40 minutes. At that point he met Chintu and he spoke to him for 5 minutes and reached Golu’s birthday party at 7 o’clock. With what speed did he cover the second part of the journey? Calculate his average speed for the entire journey.
18. Fig. shows the distance-time graph for the motion of two vehicles A and B. Which one of them is moving faster?