Class 7 Science Chemistry Chapter 16 Test Paper Set-1 Pdf Download
Test Paper Of Class 7 Science Chemistry Chapter 16 Water A Precious Resource
Also Visit Our Youtube Channel PGRMS or Click Here
Chapter 16 Test Paper (01)class-7-sciences-chapter-16-water-a-precious-resource-01
Class 7 Science Chemistry Chapter 16 Water: A Precious Resource Test Paper Set-1 Text Form:-
SAMPLE PAPER (01)
CLASS: 7 MAX.MARKS :30
SUBJECT: SCIENCE (Chemistry) TIME: 1:30 HOUR
CH: 16 (Water: A Precious Resource)
I. All questions are compulsory.
II. This question paper contains 18 questions divided into three Sections:- A, B, and C.
III. Section A has 10 questions of 1 mark each. Section B has 4 questions of 2 mark each and Section C has 4 questions of 3 mark each.
(Section – A)
In Questions 1 to 10, there are four options, out of which one is correct. Write the correct answer.
1. Which of the following does not show water shortage?
Test Paper Of Class 8th
Test Paper Of Class 7th
Test Paper Of Class 6th
(a) Taps running dry.
(b) Long queues for getting water.
(c) Marches and protests for demand of water.
(d) A family gets three buckets of water per person per day.
2. At places the groundwater is stored between layers of hard rock below the water table. This is known as an:
(c). Water table
3. Which of the following are not the liquid forms of water?
(i) Snow (ii) Lake water
(iii) River water (iv) Water vapour
4. Choose the correct combination from the options below.
(a) (i), (iv) and (v)
(b) (i) and (ii)
(c) (ii) and (iii)
(d) (iv) only (v) Ice
5. What could be the reason for the decrease in the seepage of rainwater into the ground?
(a) Increase in population, industrial and agricultural activities
(b) Scanty rainfall
(c) Deforestation and decrease in the effective area for seepage of water
(d) All of the above
6. Which of the following is a way to use water economically?
(a) Construction of bawris
(b) Rainwater harvesting
(c) Drip irrigation
7. ______ is a technique of watering plants by making use of narrow tubings which deliver water directly at the base of the plant.
(a). Rainwater harvesting
(b). Drip irrigation
8. The amount of water recommended by the United Nations for drinking, washing, cooking and maintaining proper hygiene per person per day is a minimum of.
(a) 5 litres (b) 15 litres
(c) 30 litres (d) 50 litres
9. Which one of the following is not responsbile for water shortage?
(i) Rapid growth of industries
(ii) Increasing population
(iii) Heavy rainfall
(iv) Mismanagement of water resources.
10. Water cycle does not involve which of the following?
(c) Formation of clouds
(d) Rainwater harvesting
11. Which one of the following is not responsible for water shortage?
(a). Increasing population
(b). Heavy rainfall
(c). Mismanagement of water resources
(d). Rapid growth of industries
(Section – B)
12. How can you observe the three forms of water in
(i) nature and
(ii) at home?
13. What is infiltration?
14. There are ten tube wells in a lane of fifty houses. What could be the longterm impact on the water table?
15. What is drip irrigation? How it works?
(Section – C)
16. What is water management describe in detail?
17. What is groundwater? What are the sources of water which are fed cy ground?
18. Show the following rainfall on Indian map.