Test Paper Of Class 8 Maths Chapter 1 Rational Number
Chapter 1 Test Paper (01)
Class 7 Maths Chapter 1 rational numbers Test Paper Set-1 Text Form:-
PGRMS Education (Worksheet)
SAMPLE PAPER (01)
CLASS: 8 MAX. MARKS :30
SUBJECT: MATHEMATICS TIME: 1:30 HOUR
CH: 1 (Rational Numbers)
I. All questions are compulsory.
II. This question paper contains 14 questions divided into four Sections A, B, C and D.
III. Section A has 5 questions of 1 mark each. Section B has 4 questions 2 marks each. Section C has 3 questions of 3 marks each. and Section D has 2 questions of 4 marks each.
IV. Use of Calculators is not permitted.
Section – A
In Questions 1 to 10, there are four options, out of which one is correct. Write the correct answer.
1. Multiplicative inverse of 0/1 is
(a) 0 (b) 1
(c) –1 (d) not defined
2. The numerical expression 3 / 8 + (-5) / 7 = – 19 / 56 shows that.
(a) rational numbers are closed under addition.
(b) addition of rational numbers is not commutative.
(c) rational numbers are not closed under addition.
(d) rational numbers are closed under multiplication.
(d) rational numbers are closed under addition.
Test Paper Of Class 8th
Test Paper Of Class 7th
Test Paper Of Class 6th
3. One (1) is
(a) the identity for division of rational numbers.
(b) the identity for addition of rational numbers.
(C) the identity for multiplication of rational numbers.
(d) the identity for subtraction of rational numbers.
4. Multiplicative inverse of a negative rational number is
(a) a negative rational number.
(b) a positive rational number.
5. The multiplicative inverse of 1/7 is.
(a) 8 / 7 (b) -8 / 7
(c) 7 /8 (d) 7 / -8
Section – B
6. lies two numbers between 4 and 5.
7. The cost of 19 / 4 metres of rope is Rs. 171 / 2. Find the cost of one metre of the rope.
8. A women and her two daughters got a room constructed for Rs. 62000. The elder daughter contributes 3 / 8 of her mother’s contribution while the younger daughter contributes 1 / 2 of her mother’s share. How much do the three contribute individually?
Section – C
10. fill in blanks
(a). Zero has ___________ reciprocal.
(b). The reciprocal of a positive rational number is ___________.
(c). The reciprocal of a negative rational number is ___________.
11. Represent these numbers on the number line.
(iii) -4/5 (i) 7/4 (ii) -5/6
12. Using appropriate properties, and find.
Section – D
13. Verify the property x + y = y + x of rational numbers by taking
14. Verify the property, x × (y × z) = (x × y) × z of rational numbers by using.
Class 8 Maths Chapter-wise Test Paper