Test Paper Of Class 8 Maths Chapter 3 Understanding Quadrilaterals pdf download
- (Set-2) Chapter 2 Class 8 maths
- (Set-3) Chapter 2 Class 8 maths
- (Set-4) Chapter 2 Class 8 maths
Chapter 3 Test Paper (01)
Class 8 Maths Chapter 3 Understanding Quadilatral Test Paper Set-1 Text Form:-
PGRMS Education (Worksheet)
SAMPLE PAPER (1)
CLASS: 8 MAX. MARKS :30
SUBJECT: MATHEMATICS TIME: 1:30 HOUR
CH: 3 (Understanding Quadrilaterals)
I. All questions are compulsory.
II. This question paper contains 14 questions divided into four Sections A, B, C and D.
III. Section A has 5 questions of 1 mark each. Section B has 4 questions 2 marks each. Section C has 3 questions of 3 marks each. and Section D has 2 questions of 4 marks each.
IV. Use of Calculators is not permitted.
Section – A
In Questions 1 to 10, there are four options, out of which one is correct. Write the correct answer.
1. The number of diagonals in a polygon of n sides is
(a) n(n 1)/2 (b) n(n – 2)/2
(c) n(n – 3)/2 (d) n (n–3).
2. In a square ABCD, the diagonals meet at point O. The ∆AOB is (a) isosceles right triangle
(b) equilateral triangle
(c) isosceles triangle but not right triangle
(d) scalene right triangle.
3. If three angles of a quadrilateral are each equal to 75°, the fourth angle is
(a) 150° (b) 135° (c) 45° (d) 75°
Test Paper Of Class 8th
Test Paper Of Class 7th
Test Paper Of Class 6th
4. For which of the following figures, diagonals are equal?
(a) Trapezium (b) Rhombus
(c) Parallelogram (d) Rectangle
5. The angle between the two altitudes of a parallelogram through the same vertex of an obtuse angle of the parallelogram is 30°. The measure of the obtuse angle is
(a) 100° (b) 150°
(c) 105° (d) 120°
Section – B
6. Find x in the following figures.
7. (a) What is the minimum interior angle possible for a regular polygon? Why?
(b) What is the maximum exterior angle possible for a regular polygon?
8. A playground in the town is in the form of a kite. The perimeter is 106 metres. If one of its sides is 23 metres, what are the lengths of other three sides?
9. In parallelogram FIST, find ∠SFT and ∠STO.
Section – C
10. How many diagonals does each of the following have?
(a) A convex quadrilateral
(b) A regular hexagon
(c) A triangle
11. ABCD is a trapezium such that AB||CD, ∠A : ∠D = 2 :1,
∠B : ∠C = 7 : 5. Find the angles of the trapezium.
12. In rectangle PAIR, find ∠ARI, ∠RMI and ∠PMA.
Section – D
13. Find the angle measure x in the following figures.
14. (a) A playground in the town is in the form of a kite. The perimeter is 106 metres. If one of its sides is 23 metres, what are the lengths of other three sides?
(b) The point of intersection of diagonals of a quadrilateral divides one diagonal in the ratio 1:2. Can it be a parallelogram? Why or why not?
Class 8 Maths Chapter-wise Test Paper