Test Paper Of Class 8 Maths Chapter 3 Understanding Quadrilaterals pdf download
- (Set-2) Chapter 2 Class 8 maths
- (Set-3) Chapter 2 Class 8 maths
- (Set-4) Chapter 2 Class 8 maths
Chapter 3 Test Paper (01)
Class 8 Maths Chapter 3 Understanding Quadilatral Test Paper Set-1 Text Form:-
PGRMS Education (Worksheet)
SAMPLE PAPER (1)
CLASS: 8 MAX. MARKS :30
SUBJECT: MATHEMATICS TIME: 1:30 HOUR
CH: 3 (Understanding Quadrilaterals)
I. All questions are compulsory.
II. This question paper contains 14 questions divided into four Sections A, B, C and D.
III. Section A has 5 questions of 1 mark each. Section B has 4 questions 2 marks each. Section C has 3 questions of 3 marks each. and Section D has 2 questions of 4 marks each.
IV. Use of Calculators is not permitted.
Section – A
In Questions 1 to 10, there are four options, out of which one is correct. Write the correct answer.
1. The number of diagonals in a polygon of n sides is
(a) n(n 1)/2 (b) n(n – 2)/2
(c) n(n – 3)/2 (d) n (n–3).
2. In a square ABCD, the diagonals meet at point O. The ∆AOB is (a) isosceles right triangle
(b) equilateral triangle
(c) isosceles triangle but not right triangle
(d) scalene right triangle.
3. If three angles of a quadrilateral are each equal to 75°, the fourth angle is
(a) 150° (b) 135° (c) 45° (d) 75°
4. For which of the following figures, diagonals are equal?
(a) Trapezium (b) Rhombus
(c) Parallelogram (d) Rectangle
5. The angle between the two altitudes of a parallelogram through the same vertex of an obtuse angle of the parallelogram is 30°. The measure of the obtuse angle is
(a) 100° (b) 150°
(c) 105° (d) 120°
Section – B
6. Find x in the following figures.
7. (a) What is the minimum interior angle possible for a regular polygon? Why?
(b) What is the maximum exterior angle possible for a regular polygon?
8. A playground in the town is in the form of a kite. The perimeter is 106 metres. If one of its sides is 23 metres, what are the lengths of other three sides?
9. In parallelogram FIST, find ∠SFT and ∠STO.
Section – C
10. How many diagonals does each of the following have?
(a) A convex quadrilateral
(b) A regular hexagon
(c) A triangle
11. ABCD is a trapezium such that AB||CD, ∠A : ∠D = 2 :1,
∠B : ∠C = 7 : 5. Find the angles of the trapezium.
12. In rectangle PAIR, find ∠ARI, ∠RMI and ∠PMA.
Section – D
13. Find the angle measure x in the following figures.
14. (a) A playground in the town is in the form of a kite. The perimeter is 106 metres. If one of its sides is 23 metres, what are the lengths of other three sides?
(b) The point of intersection of diagonals of a quadrilateral divides one diagonal in the ratio 1:2. Can it be a parallelogram? Why or why not?
Class 8 Maths Chapter-wise Test Paper