Test Paper Of Class 8 Maths Chapter 3 Understanding Quadilatral
- (Set-1) Chapter 2 Class 8 maths
- (Set-3) Chapter 2 Class 8 maths
- (Set-4) Chapter 2 Class 8 maths
Chapter 3 Test Paper (02)
Class 8 Maths Chapter 3 Understanding Quadilatral Test Paper Set-2 Text Form:-
PGRMS Education (Worksheet)
SAMPLE PAPER (2)
CLASS: 8 MAX. MARKS :30
SUBJECT: MATHEMATICS TIME: 1:30 HOUR
CH: 3 (Understanding Quadrilaterals)
I. All questions are compulsory.
II. This question paper contains 14 questions divided into four Sections A, B, C and D.
III. Section A has 5 questions of 1 mark each. Section B has 4 questions 2 marks each. Section C has 3 questions of 3 marks each. and Section D has 2 questions of 4 marks each.
IV. Use of Calculators is not permitted.
Section – A
In Questions 1 to 10, there are four options, out of which one is correct. Write the correct answer.
1. The angles of a quadrilateral ABCD taken in an order are in the ratio 3 : 7 : 6 : 4. Then ABCD is a
(a) kite (b) parallelogram
(c) rhombus (d) trapezium
2. Rukmini has a farm land which is triangular in shape. What is the sum of all the exterior angles taken in an order of the farm land?
(a) 90° (b) 180°
(c) 360° (d) Can not be determined.
3. For which of the following figures, all angles are equal?
(a) Rectangle (b) Kite (c) Trapezium (d) Rhombus
4. Which of the following is a property of a parallelogram?
(a) Opposite sides are parallel.
(b) The diagonals bisect each other at right angles.
(c) The diagonals are perpendicular to each other.
(d) All angles are equal.
5. What is the sum of all angles of a hexagon?
(a) 180° (b) 360°
(c) 540° (d) 720°
Section – B
6. Find the measure of each exterior angle of a regular polygon of
(i) 9 sides (ii) 15 sides
7. ABCD is a trapezium such that AB||CD, ∠A : ∠D = 2 :1, ∠B : ∠C = 7 : 5. Find the angles of the trapezium.
8. In kite WEAR, ∠WEA = 70° and ∠ARW = 80°. Find the remaining two angles.
9. Find the values of x and y in the following parallelogram.
Section – C
10. What can you say about the angle sum of a convex polygon with number of sides?
11. ABCD is a rhombus such that the perpendicular bisector of AB passes through D. Find the angles of the rhombus.
12. In parallelogram ABCD, find ∠B, ∠C and ∠D.
Section – D
13. Find the angle measure x in the following figures.
14. (a) Two sticks each of length 7 cm are crossing each other such that they bisect each other at right angles. What shape is formed by joining their end points? Give reason.
(b) The adjacent angles of a parallelogram are (2x – 4)° and (3x – 1)°. Find the measures of all angles of the parallelogram.